- Jul 28 Thu 2011 08:13
- Aug 17 Tue 2010 22:32
- Jan 24 Sun 2010 07:48
Barbarian Camp without any losses:
Level 1 Barbarian Camp - 300 Archers
Level 2 Barbarian Camp - 900 Archers
Level 3 Barbarian Camp - 2700 Archers (with level 6 Fletching)
Level 4 Barbarian Camp - 8100 Archers (with level 7 Fletching) or 6500 Archers (with level 8 Fletching)
- Jan 23 Sat 2010 20:53
- Nov 12 Thu 2009 17:37
- Sep 26 Sat 2009 03:09
- Aug 30 Sun 2009 20:39
- Click on Account tab, then select Edit Friends
- Click on your friend lists.
- And then click on the X icon.
- Approve cancel request
- The person won't see it and you won't have to fret about how dumb it was for you to add them.
- Remember that while a person is blocked, they cannot interact with you through any Facebook channels. If you decide you'd rather wait until the friend requests you, you should unblock them as soon as possible.
- If the person is online while you do this, they may have already seen the request. There's nothing you can do at that point, unless you have the power to modify memory.
- Alternatively, if the person sees your request before you have a chance to cancel it, you should still block him or her. Depending on how facebook-savvy the person is, you should be able to convince him or her that they only imagined the request, or that it was some odd thing that happened by accident.
- If the person receives email notifications, they will see your friend request. This is why it's important to block the person as soon as possible, before Facebook can send them an email.
- Good luck and choose wisely next time!
- Don't remove all your friends
- Aug 24 Mon 2009 08:18
- Apr 08 Wed 2009 05:49
- Jul 20 Sun 2008 10:51
- Jul 12 Sat 2008 20:45
- Jun 20 Fri 2008 10:44
- May 08 Thu 2008 19:32